These are fantastic tips for the best way to base characters on the people in your life.
The Crafty Author
Disclaimer- Book ReviewsPlease note that all reviews, favorable or not, are my honest opinions. There is no ill-intent with any review I post. I may know some of the authors I review, I may not know some of them, but I try to keep all reviews unbiased and fair.
Find me on Authorgraph
- Follow Maegan Provan, Author on WordPress.com
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Sign up for the newsletterhttp://www.maeganprovan.com/news--events.html
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Blogs I Follow
- My Witchy Path
- Parenting PTSD
- REDEFINE RADICAL: STYLE BY AMY
- Three Quarters & Counting
- Silver RavenWolf
- Bette A. Stevens, Maine Author
- Authors to Watch
- Sue Vincent's Daily Echo
- A Narcissist Writes Letters, To Himself
- Seumas Gallacher
- Chris The Story Reading Ape's Blog
- Jane Dougherty Writes
- Jordan's Croft - Fiber Arts
- Amaranthine by Joleene Naylor
- A Writer's Life For Me.
- Punch Myself in the Face
- Paige Matthews
- E. J. Rycer
- Brianna soloski, Word Master
- patrick o'scheen
- New Adult Fiction Addiction
- Espen Stenersrød- From Pen To Heart
- Darker Passions
- Random Musings of a Pseudo-Madman, Version 2.0
- Jennifer's Blog
- Kanundra's Blog
- Cally Jackson Writes
- Writers with Vision
- Shaven Wookiee
- JULIANN RICH
- Wendy Nystrom
- Sophie E Tallis - Author/Illustrator
- Angella Graff Books
- Lisa V. Proulx, Author/Speaker
- The Writer's Block
- Prescription For Murder
- ...And Everything in Between...