Very Inspiring Blogger Award
I was just nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by the amazing Tricia Drammeh which you can get to her blog here. She has several books for sale here. I am so completely honored to be nominated. It means so much!!
The Rules of the Award are as follows:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
So, here are seven things about me:
- I am obsessed with vampires and it is hard for me to write non-vampire related material sometimes.
- I have an awesome husband and three wonderful “kids” (2 cats and a dog)
- I live in Texas but I dream of living close to my best friend in San Diego
- I actually like my job, but I would love to be able to be a full time author
- My favorite show was Buffy the Vampire Slayer but it was recently replaced by Doctor Who (Even though Buffy is still a close 2nd)
- I play a lot of Minecraft and Guild Wars 2
- I’m a cancer survivor and I am almost at my 2 year mark.
My 15 nominees are:
6. Kristin Lamb
7. Beyond Words
10. Ruann Weidemann
11. Gabriel Lucatero
12. Joeleene Nayor
13. Kay Kauffman
14. Jack Harper
15. Kate Jack
Be sure to go visit all of these people!!